AOR Bone Basics features a hydroxyapatite complex (MCHC), an extract of bovine bone derived from New Zealand pasture-fed, free-range livestock not subjected to routine antibiotics or rBGH. Calcium intake, when combined with sufficient vitamin D, a healthy diet, and regular exercise, may reduce the risk of developing osteoporosis.
- Increases calcium absorption
- Stimulates bone growth
- Effective sources in research-based doses and forms
Serving Size: 6 Capsules
- Calcium (from bone meal [MCHC]) * 1000 mg
- Phosphorus (from bone meal [MCHC])* 455 mg
- Boron (citrate) 700 mcg
- Copper (citrate) 1 mg
- Magnesium (citrate, oxide) 420 mg
- Manganese (bisglycinate) 5 mg
- Zinc (citrate) 11 mg
- Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 200 mg
- Vitamin K2 120 mcg
- - MK-4 60 mcg
- - MK-7 (from soy) 60 mcg
- Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol) 1000 IU (25 mcg)
- Glucosamine Sulfate KCl (vegetarian) 300 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: tocopherols, sunflower oil, gum Arabic, sucrose, starch, tricalcium and dicalcium phosphate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, dairy or eggs.