- A true chelate of magnesium and malic acid
- Reduces the symptoms of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Free of low quality forms
- Indications: Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Muscle function
Serving Size: 1 Capsule Amount Per Serving
Magnesium Malate dihydrate 793 mg
- Elemental magnesium 100 mg
- Elemental malic acid 545 mg
Non-medicinal ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, sodium stearyl fumarate. Capsule: hypromellose.
AOR Guarantees: that no ingredients not listed on the label have been added to the product. Contains no wheat, gluten, corn, peanuts, sesame seeds, sulphites, mustard, soy, dairy, eggs or any animal byproduct.
Other AOR Products
Vanessa: a few months ago
My naturopath recommended I take up to 900mg of magnesium malate after a concussion. Taking one of these pills daily, along with taking two SISU curcumin pills, seems to have helped in my recovery - most notably with improving sleep issues after the concussion. Good brand and good product. No side effects like loose stools which you might get with some forms of magnesium.