- No Coding technology means one less step in the testing process and eliminates errors due to user miscoding
- Insert the test strip and test your blood glucose level — it's that simple
- Easy-to-read display
- Second-Chance Sampling allows you to apply more blood which may help prevent wasting test strips and may help to save money
- Sip-In Sampling helps you get the right amount of blood on your first try
- Identify trouble spots with personalized HI/LO target range and summary of your blood glucose test results
- More tracking knowledge with 7-, 14- and 30-day averages of your blood glucose levels
1. Insert the grey end of a CONTOUR NEXT test strip into the meter.
2. Lightly touch the test strip to the drop of blood and hold until the meter beeps.
3. The test result will display after a 5-second countdown. To turn the meter off, simply remove the test strip.