ATP Lab Supreme Beef Protein Chocolate
Description & Features
- Heal and seal your gut. A scoop of SBP a day works miracles for leaky gut syndrome, but it’s also good for protecting non-leaky guts. This patching can help ease chronic diarrhea, constipation and even some food intolerance.
- Protect your joints. Taking glucosamine supplements has long been used as a first line treatment for people with joint pain, but it turns out that bone broth has glucosamine, too. Unlike pills, the broth offers other nutritional and health benefits that can help reduce pain. Chondroitin sulfate, which is found in the cartilage that protects joints, for example, has been shown to help prevent osteoarthritis.
- Look younger. SBP is a rich source of collagen, which is also naturally occurring in the body as a joint protector and stabilizer. Experts are torn on whether the skin-firming, joint-strengthening benefits of ingesting collagen are there, but studies have shown an improvement in skin’s elasticity and fine lines from collagen supplement.
- Sleep better. Research has shown that glycine, found in SBP, may help improve sleep and ward off fatigue.
- Support healthy immune system. Because of SBP high concentration of minerals from the bone broth we can call SbP a «superfood» that can strengthen your immune system. (Maybe your grandma was right about feeding you endless bowls of chicken soup when you got sick.)
- Increase bone strength. The phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium in the bones seep out into the broth, leaving you to sip all those essential nutrients for your own healthy bones.
Medicinal Ingredients: Grass fed bovine collagen hydrolysate, Organic cocoa, Beef bone broth proteins, Organic flavors, Xanthan gum, Organic
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cocoa Powder, Flavour, Sodium chloride, Stevia rebaudiana leaf, Xanthan Gum.
Caution: Ensure to drink enough fluid before, during, and after exercise. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product