- Free of carcinogen ingredients and by products (IARC group 1 & 2)
- Free of 1,4-dioxane and ethylene oxide, tested by independent laboratory
- Certified eco-friendly by EcoLogo, the most recognized certification in North America
- CO2 NEUTRAL: no contribution to climate change
- Vegetable-based and biodegradable (OECD 301)
- Fragrance derived from natural ingredients, hypoallergenic, respect IFRA (International Fragrance Association) standards
- Fragrance without CMR (Carcinogens, Mutagens or toxic for Reproduction) compounds
- Not tested on animal
- Vegan product
- Septic tank safe
- Made in Canada
Ingredients: Water, Sodium coco-sulfate, Decyl glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Sodium chloride, Glyceryl oleate, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate, Fragrance, Sodium citrate, Sodium gluconate , Citric acid
Similar Liquid Hand Soap
Other ATTITUDE Products
Kathryn: more than a year ago
Works well. My son likes using it. There are no sparkles. I thought it might contain glitter and it does not. I didn't want glitter. Cleans well. I wish it came in a bigger bottle or was cheaper. I haven't had any problems with the pump. I'd give it 5 stars if it were a buck cheaper.
Stephanie: more than a year ago
I wish I had read the reviews before I bought this soap, because we have had the same problem that others have had--the dispenser is awful! I can barely push the top down, let alone my daughter. We like that it's unscented and very foamy, but it's impossible to use. Very disappointed.
Carlin: more than a year ago
For the most part, I really like this soap. I love that it's all natural and non carcinogenic, and I was happily surprised to find it was a foaming soap. My only complaint is that it's scent, while mild, seems to be lavender based, and lavender gives me massive headaches. So I guess I'm going to have to look for an unscented version of it.