- BPA and phthalates free
- Reduce waste: only defrost what you need
- Removable tag for date and meals prepared (use dry eraser marker only)
- Lids attached directly to each cube for convenience
- Baby cubes stack easily in the freezer, saving valuable space
- Dishwasher safe, microwave safe, freezer safe
- Each individual cube snaps directly into the tray
- Mix and match all three sizes in one tray
- Stage 1: 8 x 40ml / 1oz Baby cubes per package
- Stage 2: 8 x 70ml / 2oz Baby cubes per package
- Stage 3: 4 x 140ml / 4oz Baby cubes per package
Similar Food Prep & Storage
YIXUE: about a year ago
Just started to use the cubes yesterday to store my girl's puree. Love the idea that the lids are directly attached to the cubes which makes it easier to clean and store, but it's kinda difficult to open the lids especially when my hands are wet. Love the idea no.2 that the cubes snap onto the tray so it won't go wrong in the refrigerator, but it's kinda hard to remove the cubes from the tray. I'm taking one star back for these two BUTs and hoping the manufacturer could improve.
Freda: more than a year ago
Love these. Lids close securely but are easy to open. I don't really use the tray and labels though; I find it much easier to stack the cubes in a side section of the freezer, then when the food is frozen, it's really easy to pop it out and put it into a freezer bag so you can reuse the cubes more quickly.
Sophie: more than a year ago
Useful but could be better. As per example, I wished the tray could contain more cube since there's a lot of wasted space between the cube and you need to have a lot of tray if you want variety. One broccoli head and I had already filled a tray. Overall, good quality but could have some improvement.