- Simple natural sunscreen; just 9 ingredients!
- Yummy creamsicle fragrance kids (and moms) love!
- Convenient, safe and easy to apply; great added protection on ears, nose, and lips
- 100% Certified Natural and 98% Certified Organic
- Water and sweat resistant (to 80 minutes)
- Broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection with non-nano, uncoated mineral zinc oxide
- Formulated with non-photosensitizing essential oils of Tangerine & Vanilla in a gentle Sunflower Oil base
- 100% recyclable paperboard packaging with BPA and phthalate-free tube from >35% PCR recycled #2 plastic
- Cruelty-free, reef safe, biodegradable, and planet-friendly
- Top rated sunscreen (with the highest rating of 1) by the Environmental Working Group
Directions: This product is intended for "targeted" protection, either in conjunction with another sunscreen, or when only small areas of skin are exposed, such as the hands and face. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. For children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor. Reapply sport sunscreen stick: After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Ingredients: Non-Nano Uncoated Zinc Oxide 22.5%, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Sweet Orange) Peel Oil, *Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Vanilla Planifolia (Vanilla) Fruit Extract. * = Certified Organic - 98% Certified Organic Ingredients
Other Badger Products
HAE LYAN: more than a year ago
I agree with other opinion that is its quite expensive for the size you get. On the other hand, because of its compact size, it's easy to put it in my bag as I sometimes forget to put sunscreen on my daughter before going out. However, I didn't like the smell. It smells sour and weird..and doesn't go smooth on skin. I think I would buy liquid type next time.