The Bio‑Oil formulation is a combination of plant extracts and vitamins suspended in an oil base. It contains the breakthrough ingredient PurCellin Oil™, which changes the formulation’s overall consistency, making it light and non-greasy. This ensures that the goodness contained in the vitamins and plant extracts is easily absorbed.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (Calendula Oil)
- Lavandula Angustifolia Oil (Lavender Oil)
- Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary Oil)
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil (Chamomile Oil)
- Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum)
- Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate
- Isopropyl Myristate
- Glycine Soja Oil
- Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil
- Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone
- Amyl Cinnamal
- Benzyl Salicylate
- Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde
- Orange: CI 26100 (Red 17)
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Deane: about a year ago
If I could give bio oil less than one star I would. I heard rave reviews about it and decided to buy a large size. I put it on and it felt slightly oily. I started to feel a bit itchy so I put on more assuming it was because my skin was dry. The next 10 days, I have been scratching all day long. So much so, I have bruises on my legs. Everything is itchy, even my feet. I've tried lots of moisturizers and oils and never had issues, so I didn't do a patch test. I sure with I had.
I threw away the container. Waste of money, so much discomfort.
Tania: more than a year ago
after 2 kids and 2 c-sections I had really bad scars that were purple. After using this product, the scar colouring has faded, the skin doesn't look quite so pulled apart. I also use it on my face for age spots and small scars I have from zits and these have all faded to be almost non-existent.