- Soft-silicone cover allows baby to self-feed on fruits and vegetables through small holes
- Can be used with chilled food for teething babies
- Interior stem forces food towards feeder holes
- Quick snap ring allows for easy assembly
- Small handle is perfect for baby's grasp
- Handle easily attaches to a tether
- Silicone easily rinses clean
- Recommended age: 6m+
- BpA-free, Phthalate-free and PVC-free
- Dimensions: 4.9" x 1.9" x 1.5"
Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other Boon Products
Janice: a few months ago
Very happy with this teether. I put part of a squeeze pouch of puree in it and freeze it and it works great. My 7 month old gets relief when teething plus it keeps him cool outside in summer and as an added bonus, it keeps him amused for quite some time. Planning to buy a couple more so I can always have one in the freezer.
Andrea: about a year ago
I love this, and so does my baby. I bought it for him when he was 5 months as he was teething. He would chew on it empty and it seemed to soothe his gums. I would also add frozen breast milk for him to suck on (although that's messy). Now that he is eating solid foods we can fill it with frozen or fresh berries, etc. Its very easy to fill and is dishwasher safe so it gets nice and clean. It's a huge improvement over the mesh type that I had for my daughter which were difficult to clean and stained very easily.
My only complaint is that my son can accidentally open the release, although he has yet to actually open it as it's fairly secure even when the collar is pulled back.