- In stock
- Built-in, molded double layer cotton full support nursing bra
- Removable foam inserts for discretion and shape
- Full drop away bra cups for maximum skin-to-skin contact
- Stretchy bottom bra band for comfort on the inside
- Straps that give the perfect support
- Hip length for wardrobe versatility
- Neckline provides just the right amount of coverage
- Fitted yet not clingy, ideal for all body types
- Ruching detail and under-bust seaming for a flattering shape
- Perfect to wear alone or as a layering piece
Similar Nursing Bras & Clothing
Other Bravado Designs Products
Melissa: a few months ago
Fit is really nice, it is thicker then what I thought it would be so that nice too. I like that it's a longer length. I gave it four out of five stars because the clasps are annoying, they are much more difficult than the conventional clips. Also, a little on the expensive side.
Becky: a few months ago
I love these tanks and basically live in them. Typically I wear a shirt overtop if I leave the house, but they have great coverage so I'd say it's a preference. They are good quality, soft and great support for a shelf bra. I'm a 34F and can wear the 36D/DD/E, the 34 is a bit too small in the cup and unfortunately they don't go up to an F. I'd recommend it as an essential for any nursing mom.
Meghan: more than a year ago
This tank is comfy, but I do like adding my own breast pads between the tank and my skin because I like to change them through the day if needed. I find the clasps a bit difficult to do up one-handed sometimes. They're easy to undo, but trickier to get back in if you don't have both hands to pull the straps together.