- Colourful prints which will stay bright and beautiful even after many uses, thanks to the unique laminated lycra fabric.
- Snap closures for easy and quick removal in the case of an accident, and no snagging of delicate bathing suits!
- Specially engineered to hold solids in but allow liquids to pass through.
- A one size design that really does fit from 10 - 35 pounds (4.5 – 16 kg)
- Accepted in all public pools and swim classes
- Great for the beach, at the lake, swimming pools, anywhere you go to play with your baby!
Similar Swim Diapers
Other Bummis Products
Kelly: about a year ago
Love these swim diapers. I have always used the bummis with the Velcro with my two boys, although now that I have a baby girl I was finding the Velcro was getting stuck to her bathing suit and mine when we shower after swimming. It was causing pulls in her bathing suit. A friend suggested these and it's been great so far. We haven't had any poops yet but it seems to fit well on my 6 mth old and it's super cute!
Candice: about a year ago
Really cute prints, love the diaper. They work well, keeps in what they need to. Like a few of the other reviews, my only issue is with sizing. My daughter is a big girl already at 6 months, and the waist sizing is already almost as loose as it will go. I wish there was just one more row of snaps for the waist, otherwise this is a great product.
Amelie: more than a year ago
Great diaper. We've used it a few times now for swimming and I love the closures and the adjustability. Fits my 12 lb 2 month old well, and could fit a smaller baby as well (we're not on the tightest setting). The print is very cute, but more purple than I was expecting from the picture.
Lindsay: more than a year ago
Great prints and they contain what they need to contain, but I have a hard time believing they service up to 35lbs. Just bought for my 2 yr old who is 29lbs and even on the loosest setting they still come close to cutting off circulation in her legs. The velcro ones they do fit her better than these.