Cargo's OneBase combines superior coverage and precision application in the ease of a sleek tube and wand combination. It is the perfect product for those who do not want full-face foundation coverage – designed for natural coverage in key facial areas. Nourishing ingredients and conditioning properties provide moisture to the skin. Fragrance free and excellent for delicate, sensitive skin with essential essences that condition the skin and will not clog the pores.
- Nourishing ingredients and conditioning properties provide moisture to the skin
- Fragrance -free and excellent for delicate, sensitive skin
- Sold in a sleek, malleable metal tube with a touch wand that is both easy and practical
- ALL SKIN TYPES
- Vitamin E helps the skin to fight the damaging effects of the environment and helps to moisturize the skin and repair minor damage found on the surface of the skin
- Chamomile Extract is a natural essential essence that is ideal for dry and sensitive skin types. Its naturally soothing and relaxing properties make it an exceptional ingredient for skin care products
- Avocado Extract is rich in natural vitamins that help to nourish the skin
- Using enclosed touch wand, dab OneBase to key areas of the face blend out with finger tips
- Use under the eyes and on eyelids to brighten the eye area and prime the lids for shadow
- If desired, OneBase can be used alone as a foundation replacement for key facial areas, or under liquid foundation for full-face coverage
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Talc, Triethanolamine, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Methicone, Propylparaben, Tribehenin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Retinyl Palmitate, Glycosaminoglycans, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate. May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Oxide Green (CI 77288), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007).