- Zinc Complex with Zinc Gluconate to absorb excess oil
- Ceramide technology replenishes skin’s moisture barrier
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection with Oleosome technology
- Absorbs quickly with long-lasting hydration
- Lightweight, non-greasy matte finish
- Non-comedogenic, fragrance free
- Recognized by the Dermatology Review Panel
- Dermatologist recommended
- For oily, combination and blemish-prone skin
Similar Facial Treatments
Other Cetaphil Products
Susan: about a year ago
Very light and refreshing!
I was sent this to try out for review purposes. I found this to be a decent drugstore brand cleanser. It is made for oily skin and states that it controls oil, I did find that used with the foaming cleanser that it helped control the oil a fair amount, but as someone with very oily skin i did still have some at the end of the day. For the average person with a normal amount I would think it would work 100%. The formula was light and non greasy and the scent was minimal. I recommend it!