Como Tomo Silicone Baby Bottle Pack
Description & Features
Some mommies have aficionados labeled the Como Tomo Silicone Baby Bottle as “Breastfeeding in a Bottle.” Como Tomo just likes to think that it’s the next best thing to mom! Babies loves drinking from these bottles as they are designed to naturally mimic breastfeeding as much as possible. These bottles are Mommy Inspired and Baby Approved!
- Made from 100% medical grade hygienic squishy and soft silicone
- Bottles have a super wide mound and naturally shaped nipples to help with latching issues for babies
- Nipple is designed with two vents, preventing air from going in, to help prevent colic
- Bottles have a super wide neck, making cleaning easy!
- Silicone is heat resistant, allowing you to be able to boil, sterilize and put these bottles into the dishwasher - Easy cleaning!
- Slow Flow Nipples (For ages 0-3 months)
No Information Provided
Similar Bottle Feeding
Other Como Tomo Products
Rated 2 out of 5 by T from Poor design I wanted to love these as I was excited for bottles not made of plastic. However the design is terrible. Difficult to open if they have milk in them as you can’t get a good grip due to the silicone, it squishes and then the milk spilled out - making things rather messy. Lids are rounded do they cant balance once removed during feeding, loss are difficult to get off so can’t be removed one handed which is key if you have a hungry baby in your arms! I do like that they are silicone. And I do like the nipple flow-doesn’t leak milk out, baby has to actually suck so more like breast feeding.
Date published: 2020-11-01
Rated 5 out of 5 by Zu from Best bottles A lactation consultant suggested that I can buy those bottles for my newborn because the other brands were not really “slow flow” I tried 2 other brands and this third one is the best, really I recommend it
Date published: 2020-08-23
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jess from Thumbs up! This is the only bottle my son took in after having a nasty mastitis! I tried everything! I would recommend!
Date published: 2021-05-11