Como Tomo Silicone Baby Bottle Pack
Some mommies have aficionados labeled the Como Tomo Silicone Baby Bottle as “Breastfeeding in a Bottle.” Como Tomo just likes to think that it’s the next best thing to mom! Babies loves drinking from these bottles as they are designed to naturally mimic breastfeeding as much as possible. These bottles are Mommy Inspired and Baby Approved!
- Made from 100% medical grade hygienic squishy and soft silicone
- Bottles have a super wide mound and naturally shaped nipples to help with latching issues for babies
- Nipple is designed with two vents, preventing air from going in, to help prevent colic
- Bottles have a super wide neck, making cleaning easy!
- Silicone is heat resistant, allowing you to be able to boil, sterilize and put these bottles into the dishwasher - Easy cleaning!
- Slow Flow Nipples (For ages 0-3 months)
No Information Provided
Similar Bottle Feeding
Other Como Tomo Products
Rated 3 out of 5 by Ella from Not work as expected The rim sometimes may leak even if you think you tightened it well especially the pink rim! The vent may not work especially if not held in the proper alignment which is not mentioned anywhere (proper alignment seems to be along the baby’s nose ie forming a straight line with the two vents along the nose). And it definitely doesn’t reduce the amount of gas going in compared to other brands... not sure if it’s worth the money other than the durability of the materials used and the shape which is a mimic of the breast... at least with my experience I didn’t see that.
Date published: 2020-08-19
Rated 4 out of 5 by Maria from These bottles are lovely and easy to clean. They are a lot better than Avent bottles we had before. The flow is nice and not too fast. The only thing I wish is for them to be easy to open/close. It is easy to screw the cap on unevenly even if you are careful to do it right, but then the milk starts leaking when you too it over, and you have to unscrew the cap again to fix it but it’s not so easy to do since it’s already wet..
Date published: 2020-07-17