- Made from 100% medical grade hygienic squishy and soft silicone
- Bottles have a super wide mound and naturally shaped nipples to help with latching issues for babies
- Nipple is designed with two vents, preventing air from going in, to help prevent colic
- Bottles have a super wide neck, making cleaning easy!
- Silicone is heat resistant, allowing you to be able to boil, sterilize and put these bottles into the dishwasher - Easy cleaning!
- Medium Flow Nipples (for ages 3-6 months)
Similar Bottles & Nipples
Other Como Tomo Products
Jana: a few months ago
Love this bottle! Breast fed up to 11 months and the transition was seamless. The only thing I would say is after long use (two years) I am finding if I don't screw the bottle together just right, it can leak at the joint. But buying a new green ring fixes that. All in all, HIGHLY recommended.
Nisha: a few months ago
My 4 month old son refused every other bottle I tried. Like everything. This is the only one he takes. Although it took a bit of trying, he eventually did take it. Every child has their preference, so there are times he still refuses it, but the fact that he will even suck on a bottle nipple is amazing! Highly recommend for Brest fed babies !
Kelly: about a year ago
I know I am going to sound like everyone else, and say 'I was tired of not getting a break from breastfeeding and him rejecting every other bottle!' but it's because it is so true!!! I had exclusively breastfed for almost 8 months, and I could not get him to take a bottle. Finally I figured I would try it, he took a full bottle first try! I couldn't believe it. So when he took his second, and third bottle without any effort or coaxing on my part, I wanted to shout from the rooftops for breastfeeding moms to just stop searching and get these! Plus they are super easy to clean. Awesome investment!
Carli: about a year ago
I love these bottles! My baby is breastfed and refused to take a bottle of any kind. Finally tired of not being able to go anywhere without a bottle, I tried this brand and she took it perfectly the first time at 3 months old with no hassle envolved! Wish I would have known about it when she was a newborn.