The only skin tag removal product that protects your skin with TagTarget® skin shields
Nearly half the adult population will have a skin tag sometime in their lifetime. The good news is, you can remove skin tags at home. But you’ll want to choose a product that makes it easy to do it right. Compound W® Skin Tag Remover is the only do-it-yourself skin tag remover designed to treat skin tags while protecting the surrounding skin. Special TagTarget® skin shields isolate the skin tag through a hole in the TagTarget® center. The TagTarget® adheres lightly to the surrounding healthy skin, protecting it and making it simple to target just the skin tag with the foam-tip applicator.
Compound W® Skin Tag Remover uses the same freezing technology that a dermatologist would use, but because it’s specially designed to be easy to use, you can remove skin tags in the privacy of your own home—often in as little as one application. No expensive dermatologist appointment necessary!
- 1 Information Booklet
- 1 can of freezing spray liquid (8 applications)
- 1 re-usable applicator holder
- 1 package containing 8 foam-tip applicators. These applicators are used for targeted application of the freezing spray liquid
- 24 TagTarget® skin shields to protect skin surrounding the skin tag:
- 8 Small TagTarget® skin shields, for approximately 1 mm (1/32 inch) diameter skin tags
- 8 Medium TagTarget® skin shields, for approximately 2 mm (1/16 inch) diameter skin tags
- 8 Large TagTarget® skin shields, for approximately 3 mm (1/8 inch) diameter skin tags
Similar Specialty Skin Treatments
Other Compound W Products
missmushu: more than a year ago
Compared to other products I've tried, this one is by far the best. The instructions are simple to follow and the product works as promised. I treated three skin tags in the first application and all were gone with only one application. One fell off within a week, another a few days later and the largest one didn't disappear until another week had passed. People just need to be patient and give the product time to work.
Angela: more than a year ago
I've only worked on one tag so far, but am impressed. Mildly painful, but took a quite large tag off in one application. For those thinking of trying this, it takes a couple of weeks for the tag to dry down to nothing, so don't be discouraged that it doesn't disappear immediately.