Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Soap Lavender
More of What You Want. Less of What You Don’t.
Only Dapple combines superior cleaning power with worry-free products you can trust. Dapple's top scientists have developed plant-based solutions that pack a punch—tests prove that Dapple works up to 50% better on removing the film left from milk and formula on bottles and breast pumps. These powerful formulas have been tested for product purity by the Clean Label Project.
- DAPPLE DISH SOAP: Dapple Baby Bottle & Dish Soap Lavender
- MULTI-USE: Effectively cleans baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers and breast pump components. Removes residue and odor left behind by breast milk and formula from baby bottles, sippy cups, pacifiers, and breast pump components
- QUALITY GUARANTEED: Independent tests prove that DAPPLE removes up to 50% more milk film and odor than other brands (including the leading brand!)
- PLANT-BASED: Made with natural ingredients and without the things moms worry about! This product is hypoallergenic, pediatrician and dermatologist tested, and never tested on animals
- NON-TOXIC: Formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic dyes and fragrances, chlorine, formaldehyde, alcohol, SLS, SLES, MEA, DEA, and TEA
Ingredients: Purified water, alkyl polyglucoside (cleaner derived from tree oils and sugar), sodium lauroamphoacetate (cleaner derived from coconut), sodium hydroxide (pH control), baking soda, tetrasodium iminodisuccinate (complexing agent), citric acid, benzisothiazolinone, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil.
Dapple products are non-toxic, hypoallergenic and pediatrician tested.
No Information Provided
Similar Cleaning Products
Other Dapple Products