Kava Kava is best-known as a ceremonial South Pacific beverage. The earliest European knowledge of Kava Kava dates back to the late 1700s, with the journeys of Captain Cook.
Today, usage of Kava Kava beverages in tropical climates is similar to the use of alcoholic beverages in the West. However, the plant from which the beverage is made was found to have useful properties to aid anxiety, hyperactivity, stress, and restlessness.
- Alleviates stress and restlessness
- Used in herbal medicine to relieve hyperactivity
- Reputed tonic and aphrodisiac
- Extracted from 5 year old roots of Noble Kava grown in the South Pacific
- 100% Pure Pharmaceutical Grade