- Designed by a dentist for protection & comfort
- Custom fit by you for convenience
- Patented 2 layer design: soft upper layer to cushion & absorb, firm lower layer prevents grinding & bite through
- Less bulky, more flexible, more secure so you can sleep comfortably
- Not for use by people with partials
Similar Denture Care
Teresa: a few months ago
Did not work for me. :-(
Not sure what was wrong with the one I received. It WAS bulky, NOT flexible, and did NOT stay in securely.
I followed the instructions for fitting, tried multiple times to re-heat but it was impossible to mold. There was so much material and it was so stiff, my jaw hurt the next day from the effort to mold it.
Marg: more than a year ago
I've been using these nightguards for years. The expensive ones I got through my dentist always cracked because I have a strong bite, but the Doctor's Nightguard is soft and flexible enough to take it while still protecting my teeth from grinding damage. The price is right--one lasts me about a year before my grinding has worn through the device and I have to buy and make a new one.
Christopher: more than a year ago
This is much better than some other options out there. Fitting is easy (best if you do it right the first time though!). The biggest plus about this guard is the size - it is much small than other options and thus you can actually close your mouth comfortably with it in. Much nicer to sleep with than others I have used.