Dulcolax Laxative Tablets
Description & Features
How do Dulcolax Tablets work? Each small tablet contains 5mg of the active ingredient bisacodyl, which stimulates bowel muscles while also accumulating water in the intestines. The effect is to soften the stool and make it pass through more easily. Whether its caused by a new medication, travel or a stressful work period, almost everyone gets constipated now and then. When lifestyle changes aren't enough to get things moving again, consider constipation relief with Dulcolax. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.
- Dulcolax Tablets provide dependable and effective relief of occasional constipation.
- Just one Dulcolax tablet overnight can help you get going in the morning.
- Dulcolax Tablets are suitable for breastfeeding women and children 6 years and older.
- For overnight relief within 6 to 12 hours.
- Dulcolax Tablets have a special coating that ensures that the active ingredient is released right where it's needed. The coating resists the acidic digestive juices of the stomach and small intestine.
Medicinal Ingredients: Bisacodyl tablets 5 mg.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Acacia, beeswax, carnauba wax, corn starch, dibutyl phthalate, eudragit, glycerin, lactose, magnesium stearate, polyethylene glycol, sucrose, talc, tartrazine (yellow), titanium dioxide.
Caution: Do not use in the presence of abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting or within 2 hours of another medicine. Do not use if you have interstinal obstruction (ileus), acute inflammatory bowel disease, appendicitis or severe dehydration. Ask your doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant, taking adreno-corticosteroids, cardiac glycosides, diuretics or proton pump inhibitors. Contains tartrazine (colouring agent). Do not exceed recommended daily dose or use for more than a week unless directed by your doctor. Prescripting information is available to health care professionals on request. Store at 15-300C, out of reach of children.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.