Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
- Thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial1 and viral2 barriera.
- Film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing
- Can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue
- Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen
EASE OF APPLICATION
- Translucent backing enhances dressing placement and initial monitoring of the wound
- Secures dressings in awkward and difficult to dress areas
- May be cut to fit
Similar Bandages & Dressings
Mary: more than a year ago
This is a great protective and waterproof wound covering which breathes and encourages healing. I find it terrific for winter "cracked" fingers...secure it with Opsite and you will be pain free within minutes. It will stay in place whatever the conditions and the wound will be well healed in several days!!