DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF Dressing, Sterile
Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction.
DuoDERM Extra Thin CGF dressing can be used as a primary hydrocolloid dressing for dry to lightly exuding wounds.
|9.5 cm x 9.7 cm|
- Thin polyurethane film provides a bacterial1 and viral2 barriera.
- Film provides a waterproof barrier over the dressing
- Can be removed without damaging newly formed tissue
- Designed to reduce the risk of further skin breakdown due to friction by preventing contact with clothes/bed linen
EASE OF APPLICATION
- Translucent backing enhances dressing placement and initial monitoring of the wound
- Secures dressings in awkward and difficult to dress areas
- May be cut to fit