The Three-in-One is modular. You can pull out the snack container and use it separately, freeing up more space in the upstairs for more food. The Three-in-One is crafted from 100% high-quality, food-grade stainless steel. Because it does not contain plastic, the lunchbox is free of all estrogen-mimicking chemicals, such as bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, and bisphenol-S (BPS).
- Durable design uses 100% food-grade stainless steel 201
- 3 piece nesting bento set. Includes upper and lower food containers plus a snack container.
- Three different sections keep food from touching and mixing. Also works great for portion control.
- 31 oz capacity (3.8 cups) Total. Bottom section: 12 oz capacity (1.5 cups). Top section: 14 oz capacity (1.75 cups). Snack container: 5 oz capacity (.75 cup)
- Measures 4" wide x 5.5" long x 2.75" high
- Tare Weight: 16 oz
- Non-toxic: free of estrogen-mimicking toxins commonly found in plastic, such as BPA (bisphenol-A), BPS (bisphenol-S) and phthalates
- Kid-tested clips can be adjusted looser or tighter
- Container is not leak-proof since no plastic gaskets are used
- Dishwasher safe. Not for use in microwave.
- Made in India
Similar Food & Drink Storage
Other ECOLunchbox Products
Amy: about a week ago
I love these! The stainless steel keeps the food fresh and tasting like the food, not the container. I pack salads for lunch with a lot of ingredients and I love these because I can separate all of my vegetables and bring my leafy greens in a large container and toss it all together at lunch. No soggy salad! The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars are that they are a bit small. Definitely read the dimensions!
AllanDeborah: a few months ago
Love these food containers. My 12yo loves them too. I keep it on the fridge overnight to keep fruits/veg cool. So far no dents. Only thing that bugs the ocd me are the fingerprints as any and all my appliances around the house but that's not to take away from an excellent product. I would definitely stock up next time it goes on sale. I particularly love the smaller containers perfect for fruits/veg.
Allison: a few months ago
Love this product! My kids from ages 7-12 all love it, and as we only have one, are always wanting "their turn" with it! :) They're slightly pricey, in my opinion, so I'm not in a rush to buy more just now. But that said, as I try to reduce exposure to plastics in their lunches, this is the item I'm going to try to replace it with.
Patricia: a few months ago
I adore my 3-in-1 lunch box! It holds the perfect amount of food and fits a sandwich at the bottom perfectly! It doesn't give off that weird plasticky taste from plastic containers either! We currently own four of these for our family and I wouldn't trade them for anything!
Kelly: more than a year ago
These containers are really great for my 11 year old son, he thinks they look good and they are easy to use. My 6 year old does find them a little hard to open so we only use the large container with the lid for her. Luckily, they will last long enough for her to use them when she's a little older. Would buy again!