- Powers away stuck-on food and gets dishes sparkling clean
- Biodegradable and phosephate-free
- Made using plant-based and mineral ingredients
- Zero fragrance, dyes, or chlorine
- Box made from recycled cardboard
Ingredients: Sodium citrate, Sodium carbonate peroxide, Sodium carbonate, Disodium disilicate, Sodium bicarbonate, Tade, Sodium polyaspartate, Sorbitol, Sorbitan sesquicaprylate, Caprylyl/capryl glucoside, Glycerin, Subtilisin, Amylase, Sodium gluconate.
Similar Dishwasher Detergents
Other Ecover Products
Greg Homer: about a month ago
I have an environmental disorder called MCS and avoid chemicals wherever/whenever possible. Often chemical/scent free/all natural cleaning products are not as effective. This is not true of these tabs. They preform very well in the " hard water " ( excess manganese) from our well. Only criticism is they come individually packaged.