Elvie is the world’s smallest pelvic floor exercise tracker. Simply place inside and Elvie connects to an app that gives you feedback as you exercise and guides you through fun, five-minute workouts.
The ergonomic, discreet and portable tracker is designed with busy mums in mind – with personalized workouts developed by physiotherapists and experts from Imperial College and University of Oxford.
The pelvic floor is a powerful little set of muscles that works with your back and abs to hold up your core, playing an important role in supporting your pregnancy and childbirth. More than half of new mothers experience bladder control and pelvic floor problems – this is where Elvie comes in.
Featuring breakthrough technology, Elvie helps prepare the body for pregnancy, speed up recovery after childbirth and regain control. It uses force and motion sensors to measure pelvic floor movement, assisted by the app to help you visualize the exercises in real-time. Better core strength, control, and yes, even better sex.
- Four different levels – training, beginner, intermediate and advanced
- Five minute exercises
- Six unique exercises including
- Elvie tracks and records workouts over time.
- Detailed in-app Help section
- New gold-standard pelvic floor biofeedback technology
- Data is stored securely without personally identifiable information
- Regular updates with new exercises and improved features
- Free downloadable app available in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Compatibility: iPhone and Android phones (iphone 4S/iOS 7.0 and 4.3 and newer)
- Material: Medical grade silicone
- Battery Life: 1 hour charge time, 1 month battery life
- Dimensions: H80 x W35 x D30 mm
- Device Weight: 25g
- Pelvic floor exercise tracker
- Carry case (doubles as a wireless charger)
- Optional cover for custom sizing
- Quick start guide
- Micro USB charging cable
Similar Postpartum Recovery
Mom of 2: a few months ago
I adore this product. Not only is my vagina as strong as the rock, but doing these exercises actually has helped get rid of my stupid lower ab pooch. I recommend this to every mom I know. And I keep badgering them about it every couple of months. There is a slight learning curve to figure out how not to push it out as you do the exercises, but I found by the 3rd or 4th time I was doing well, and now I'm a few months in I'm a pro. There are so many reasons why this is important. And I do have a family member who has had a prolapse. I am determined not to let that happen to me. Also, I'm pretty sure that this has shown me that I've been doing kegles wrong for the past decade... Buy it.
Ella: about a year ago
This is fantastic- before Elvie I never remembered to do my pelvic floor exercises (it's a bit embarrassing to admit I wasn't even sure how to). The app shows I'm getting stronger and I can set targets to remind me to do the exercises. its design is really beautiful and it took me two mins to set up. I'd definitely recommend to new moms!