Orange Flavour 120 Tablets
Entrophen 81mg Daily Low Dose ASA Preventative Therapy
Entrophen® 81 mg is for doctor-supervised, long-term, preventive therapy in adults to prevent a second stroke or heart attack (daily therapy).
It also may be used during a heart attack. If you think you are having a heart attack, call an ambulance immediately, and chew (Entrophen Chewable 81 mg) and ingest 2 tablets. It is very important to chew the product, to ensure this medicine works quickly.
Medicinal Ingredient: Acetylsalicylic Acid (ASA) ... 81 mg
Non-medicinal Ingredients (in alphabetical order): D&C Yellow No. 10, FD&C Red No. 40, Mannitol, Orange Flavour, Pregalatinized Starch, Sodium Saccharin, Stearic Acid.
Dosage: Adults: As daily therapy: 1 to 4 tablets daily as directed by a physician. Do not exceed the dosage recommended by your doctor.
Warnings/Precautions: Entrophen should not be used if you:
- Are allergic to ASA or any ingredient within the formulation.
- Have an active stomach ulcer
- Have a history of asthma induced by salicylates or other anti-inflammatory drugs
- Are using methotrexate at doses of 15 mg per week or more
- Are in the last trimester of pregnancy
- Are prone to bleeding
This product is not recommended for children or teenagers. Do not administer to children or teenagers for chicken pox or flu symptoms before a physician is consulted about Reye’s syndrome, a rare but serious illness reported to be associated with ASA. It is especially important not to use this drug during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless specifically directed to do so by a doctor. Consult a doctor before taking this drug when nursing.
Ibuprofen may interfere with the protective benefits of ASA. Talk to your doctor if you are on an ASA regimen and taking Ibuprofen for pain.
Keep out of reach of children. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child.
Should you require consultation with a pharmacist, you may contact our Well.ca Pharmacist. Please read the label, warnings and inserts provided by the manufacturer and consult your healthcare professional when purchasing medications or natural health products to be sure the product is right for you.
- Unfortunately, due to the nature of this item, we cannot accept any returns.
- We are only able to ship this item to Canadian customers.
- This item cannot be shipped to Quebec due to provincial pharmacy regulations.