Esoph Acid-Reflux Therapy
Description & Features
- Controls acid reflux
- Relieves heartburn and discomfort due to the burning sensation of the esophagus
- Provides mucosal protection against acid and pepsin
- Helps reduce inflammation by limiting refluxed acid
- Helps heal esophageal mucosa
- A liquid gel, packed in convenient single-dose sachet .
- Available without a prescription at the pharmacy counter
- Effective on its own or in combination with a Proton Pump Inhibitor (PPI)
Non-medicinal Ingredients: Poloxamer 407, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Potassium Sorbate, Purified water, Sodium benzoate, Xylitol
Recommended Dose: 1 serving 4 times a day. Take 1 serving after each meal and at bedtime.
Recommended Use: For temporary relief of heartburn and discomfort due to burning sensation of the esophagus.
Warning: Consult a health care practitioner if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.