This water-free, paraffin-based formulation forms a semi-permeable, protective barrier over the skin which reduces the rate of water loss. The ingredients Panthenol and Bisabolol soothe dry skin and help reduce redness due to dryness. It also contains Glycerin to moisturise and replenish the skin's moisture barrier. This ointment also conditions and protects the skin, and it is recommended to help prevent dryness associated with occupational skin irritants that will otherwise cause the skin to lose moisture and dry out (ex: excessive hand washing). Gentle enough for use on babies. Eucerin Aquaphor Healing Ointment is well tolerated, gentle, non-comedogenic, and contains no added fragrances, colorants, alcohol and preservatives that could, in some people, cause skin irritation or contact dermatitis.
- Clinically proven to reduce healing time of minor wounds
- Creates a protective barrier that seals in moisture
- Helps heal raw, irritated skin caused by radiation treatments, facial resurfacing procedures and Atopic Dermatitis
- Soothes and helps protect extremely dry, chapped or chafed skin and lips caused by winter weather or diabetes
- Soothes and protects minor burns
- Fragrance-free, preservative-free, non-irritating
Ingredients: Petrolatum, MineralOil/Huile Minérale, Ceresin, Lanolin Alcohol, Panthenol, Glycerin, Bisabolol