Eucerin Original Creme Features:
- For the daily care of very dry skin, sensitive skin
- Clinically proven water-in-oil formula
- Nourishing formula seals moisture in the skin and restores skin's protective barrier
- Relieves dry skin associated with skin eczema, psoriasis or drying medications
- Contains no added fragrance to minimize the risk of skin irritation and allergies
- Won't clog pores
Eucerin Original Creme Directions: Apply daily or as often as needed liberally to skin or as directed by a physician. For best results, use immediately after bathing while skin is still damp.
Eucerin Original Creme Ingredients: Water, petrolatum, mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin alcohol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone
Similar Body Moisturizers & Oils
Other Eucerin Products
Antonia: a couple of weeks ago
My favourite for more than a decade, ever since I read that many doctors use it because they wash their hands so often.
There is no better hand cream out there. Yes, it's ooey gooey at first, but it quickly "absorbs." I use it every night on my hands. I soak them for a few seconds in lukewarm water, dry them very lightly and then smooth Eucerin over them. My hands are baby soft.
Anne: more than a year ago
I love this product and absolutey swear by it as a moisturizer, particulary under the eyes. I have been using it for years and it works better for me than many other, much more expensive products I have tried. I have noticed that it is getting harder and harder to find it in the stores, so I am happy and grateful that is is readily available at well.ca.