The Mini Mat does not fit on the following highchair trays: the Stokke Tripp Trapp, the Boon Flair, the Nuna Zaaz, the Keekaroo, the Ingenuity ChairMate (Easton), the Safety 1st Beaumont and the Abiie Beyond Wooden Highchair. The high-gloss finish of the Oxo Sprout Highchair hinders the Mini Mat's suction function.
That said; at ezpz they say ditch the highchair tray and push your infant / toddler up to the table with the rest of the family!
- Dimensions: 8.5 x 7.7 x 1
- Portion sizes (i.e., the eyes and smile) are catered to infants at 2oz, 2oz and 4oz
- Mat fits most highchair trays, including “space saver” models
- Mat is made from a thinner silicone and is extremely lightweight, so it is perfect for dinners out and travel
- Mat is packaged in a reusable bag that is ezpz to pop in your diaper bag
- Dishwasher, microwave and oven safe
- Easy to store (place in utensil drawer or cabinet)
- Built to last (mats will always look brand new)
- Note - since the Mini Mat is made from thinner silicone, it helps to press the edges down once the mat has been placed on the tray or table
- Designed for infants/toddlers 4+ months.
Similar Dishes, Utensils & Placemats
Other ezpz Products
Alison: a couple of weeks ago
It doesn't stick to our highchair (ingenuity smart clean trio 3 in 1) but when there's food in it, my son doesn't try to throw it around, he only picks it up when he's done eating. I like using it because of the separate compartments for different foods and it is really easy to clean and dry. When I stick it directly on my dining table, he can't pull it up. But he's going to be in the highchair for a while yet.. so that's why the product gets 4 stars. I read the description before purchasing and my highchair wasn't on the list of highchairs that don't work with the ezpz mat.
Carolyn: a few months ago
Unfortunately this doesn't work well for us, my 1 year old.can easily peel it off the high chair tray and flip it around. It sticks in that you can't pull it straight up off the tray, but the kid can peel from the edge no problem. I hear it sticks to granite really well though. Haven't tried it