Formulated with natural ingredients it provides topical relief with emollient and therapeutic properties. A gentle formulation, it is free of steroids, cortisone, parabens, coal tar, pine tar, yeast, artificial colours and nut oils.
- For the treatment of dry or inflamed skin conditions
- Non steroidal, natural formula
- Fast-absorbing & moisturizing
- Liquorice has been widely used in Europe and Asia for skin disorders including Psoriasis. It contains glycyrrhetinic acid which exerts an effect similar to that of topical hydrocortisone as part of its anti-inflammatory properties
- Lavender is used to relieve Eczema, Psoriasis, and dermatitis. It has cell regenerating properties and a topical analgesic action that helps relieve itching
Similar Specialty Skin Treatments
Other Flexitol Products
Patrick: more than a year ago
I was surprised after using this product because it made a difference after the first night.
In the past I've tried aloe vera, prescription hydrocortisone (for years), sea salt, and Aveeno oatmeal bath. I went out to buy oatmeal bath and saw this product in the shelf and I figured i'll give it a try since I wasn't able to enjoy this year's summer at all due to flare ups. after the first application, it got rid of the redness dramatically and noticeably made it less flaky. Some might not like the smell of this cream but I don't really care as long as it works..i've spent a lot of money trying stuff out as results vary by individuals so it wasn't easy finding the stuff that worked. I'd recommend this to a friend..it's a bit on the pricy side of things considering the size of the tube but i was desperate enough to try it and it's working!