Flintstones Complete Gummies Multivitamin for Kids
Description & Features
Flinstones can be taken once a day and have an array of formulas to help meet the vitamin needs of your child. Multivitamins can serve as a supplement to help fill vitamin and mineral gaps when diet is not enough.
- Great tasting, chewy fruit flavours and fun character shapes.
- Vitamin D helps in the development and maintenance of bones and teeth.
- Helps maintain eyesight with Vitamin A.
- With Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Thiamine, Riboflavin, and Niacin helps maintain the body's ability to metabolize nutrients.
- Free of: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Aspartame and Artificial Sweeteners, Synthetic FD&C Dyes
Directions: For children two years and older. Chew one gummy daily.
Ingredients: Each gummy contains:
Vitamin A (as acetate) - 200 mcg RAE (666.65 IU)
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 15 mg
Vitamin D (Vitamin D3) (cholecalciferol) - 7.5 mcg (300 IU)
Vitamin E (dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) - 3.5 mg AT (7.75 IU)
Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride) - 0.3 mg
Folate (folic acid) - 60 mcg
Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin) - 0.6 mcg
Biotin - 6 mcg
Pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate) - 1.5 mg
Iodine (potassium iodide) - 45 mcg
Zinc (zinc sulfate) - 2.5 mg
Caution: Keep safely out of reach of children. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. To be sure this product is right for you, always read and follow the label.