- A source of the omega-3 fatty acid, DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) for the maintenance of good health
- For support of healthy blood triglyceride levels
- Reduces serum triglycerides
- DHA supports a baby’s healthy nerve and vision development of an infant when used by the mother during pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Every lot of raw material is tested for its potency, rancidity, and impurities such as heavy metals and microbiological integrity
- Extracted with an aqueous expeller process
- Provides all the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, without a fishy taste and without the problems associated with overfishing or ocean-borne contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins
Adult Dosage: 1-3 capsules daily with food
Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 250 mg (Sourced from 715 mg of Schizochytrium spp. oil)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Medium-chain triglycerides, high oleic sunflower oil, modified food starch, carrageenan, glycerin, sodium carbonate / sorbitol, rosemary extract, sunflower lecithin, mixed tocopherols, ascorbyl palmitate, purified water
Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place.
Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Kosher
Other Flora Products
Kia: about a year ago
I also completely disagree with the first reviewer. In fact, I find these to be so tasteless that I actually doubted the quantity of omega-3 in them for a while. Even flax oil can smell "fishy" because of its omega-3 content. I have been taking one capsule daily for months, and I'll often chew them if I don't feel like swallowing--that's how mild they taste to me. I think these are a great omega-3 supplement for vegetarians, especially during pregnancy when you are easily put off my strong tastes and smells, and because they contain DHA (and not just ALA).