- Traditionally used in herbal medicines as a diuretic and diaphoretic
- Promotes removal of accumulated waste products via the kidneys, skin and mucous membranes
- Helps purify the blood
- Supports a healthy pH balance
- 8-herb Ojibwa formula perfected by nurse Rene Caisse and Dr.Charles Brusch, M.D.
- Contains burdock root, sheep sorrel, Turkish rhubarb root, slippery elm bark, blessed thistle, red clover, watercress and kelp
Adult Dosage: Shake bottle well. Take 3 tablespooons 3x daily. Dilute with equal amount of hot water, sip slowly. Preferably take 1/2 hr before breakfast and lunch, on empty stomach.
PER 1 TBSP (15 ML) OF DECOCTION PREPARED FROM:
- Burdock root*(Arctium lappa) (1:88) 171 mg
- Sheep sorrel aerial parts* (Rumex acetosella) (1:174) 86 mg
- Slippery elm bark (Ulmus rubra) (1:714) 21 mg
- Blessed thistle aerial parts* (Cnicus benedictus) (1:1875) 8 mg
- Watercress aerial parts (Nasturtium officinale) (1:1875) 8 mg
- Red clover flower head* (Trifolium pratense) (1:1875) 8 mg
- Rhubarb root* (Rheum palmatum) (1:3000) 5 mg
Filtered water, citric acid and kelp*
For occasional use only. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you have a medical condition or if you are taking any medications. Keep out of reach of children.
Vegetarian Vegan, Gluten Free, Yeast Free, Dairy Free, Certified Organic, Kosher, Non GMO Verified