Willow-bark extract has been used with success in traditional herbal medicine and Pain-Away is a Willow-bark extract from the white willow tree. This tree was the original source of acetylsalicylic acid (ASA) products like Aspirin. Pain-Away will help you relieve headaches, pain associated with rheumatic conditions and reduce fevers.
- Anti-pyretic (fever reducing)
- Gentler on the stomach than ASA (acetylsalicylic acid)
- Maximum dosage meets dosages used in clinical trials for effective, therapeutic pain relief of arthritis
- Clinically proven
- Vegan (Yes, vegan! Can your pain meds say that? We didn't think so.)
Willow bark extract (Salix spp.) 10:1, . . 370 mg
(Equivalent to 3.7 g of dried willow bark, standardized to provide 55 mg salicin)
Microcrystalline cellulose (plant-source), magnesium stearate and hypromellose.
Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily as needed, preferably with food.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding, or if you are sensitive to salicylates.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking other medications or if you have a medical condition.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist for more than five days of continuous use.
- For therapeutic use only.
- See bottle insert. This package contains enough medication to seriously harm a child.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place.