This large bottle is good for at least 125 hand washes or 32 regular machine washes.
Features & Benefits:
- Preserves the fit and shape of modern fabrics (lingerie & hosiery, silk, wool, cotton, swimwear, and lycra)
- Removes residue from previous washings or dry cleaning
- Designed for HE and standard washing machines, as well as handwashing
- Made with plant-based, biodegradable cleansers
- Hand Wash: Use 1/2-1 tablespoon of powder per load. Soak up to 5 minutes. Rinse well.
- High Efficiency: Use 1/8 cup (1/2 scoop) for regular loads and 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for larger loads.
- Top Loader: Use 1/4 cup (1 scoop) for regular loads and 1/2 cup (2 scoops) for larger loads.
Forever New is never formulated with parabens, phthalates & dyes, and is never tested on animals.
Other forever new Products
Lin: about a year ago
I've been using this stuff for years -- I buy high-quality bras and swimsuits, and this stuff keeps them looking and feeling new for a long, long time. I take it with me when I travel for hotel sinks too. And it helps remove stains on other fabrics. Excellent product, glad I can order online
Jennifer: about a year ago
I used to work at a swimwear store ages ago and we would recommend this stuff to everyone. A coworker discovered that it also works AMAZING for cleaning a microfiber couch. I tried it out myself --- removes pen stains, grease spots, and baby related "accidents" no problem; obviously you should always do a test spot in an inconspicuous area first. A little goes a long way and it smells amazing.
Arlene S: more than a year ago
Love this product...Biodegradable and the scent is so beautifully soft . Effective cleaning.. rinses away thoroughly. Concentrated powder .. one cap for average size loads of a few delicate items. X 2 caps for full loads . Works great in cold water. I will be continuing to purchase this product.. although the large bottle will likely last many months.