Medicine & Health Home Healthcare Diabetes Care Blood Glucose Test Strips & Monitors GE200 Blood Glucose Monitor
GE200 Blood Glucose Monitor
Description & Features
GE200 Blood Glucose Monitor provides easy to use, innovative and accurate results.
Eliminates the needs for manual coding and delivers better accuracy than no coding.
Utilize gold electrodes and a patented strip structure to provide highly accurate and reliable results in 5 seconds.
Tiny blood sample:
The GE200 requires only 0.75μL of blood sample for accurate results.
Accurate, large screen:
Know your results in a glance with the easy to read, extra large display.
Blood contact prevention:
Larger, thicker test strips help with dexterity issues. The innovative side-insert design ensures better hygiene.
Wide HCT range:
GE 200 accurately measures glucose value from 20% to 65% of hematocrit range.
- Results in 5 seconds
- Auto-coding for increased precision
- Only a tiny blood sample required
- Custom designed lancet device
- 1000 test memory
- 1,7,14,30 and 90 day averaging
- Proprietary FAD-GDH. Technology
- (Non-PQQ Technology)
- Large plastic test strip
- Meter (GE200)
- Getting started guide
- User's manual
- Lancing device
- 2 CR2032 batteries
- Carrying case
- Log book
- Emergency card
- Measurement Technology: Dehydrogenase Electrochemical Sensor
- Measurement Calibration: Plasma
- Sample: Capillary whole blood
- Minimum Sample Volume: 0.75 microliters
- Measuring Range: 20 – 600mg/dL (1.1-33.3 mmol/L)
- Test Time: 5 seconds
- Memory Capacity: 1000 blood glucose test results with date and time
- Power Saving: Turns off automatically 2 minutes after last user action or press the center button for 4 seconds.
- Operating Temperature: 43° - 111°F (6° - 44°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity: 10 - 90%
- Hematocrit: 20 - 65%
- Power Supply: 2 CR2032 batteries
- Meter Batteries Life: About 1000 tests
- Meter Dimension: 3.78 x 1.81 x 0.69 inch (96 x 46 x 17.5 mm)
- Meter Weight: 65 ± 5g with batteries
- Monitor: LCD
- Display Area: 1.46 x 2.17 inch (37 x 55 mm)
- Meter Storage Conditions: 14° - 140°F (-10° - 60°C)
- Test Strip Storage Conditions: 39° - 86°F (4° - 30°C) < 90% relative humidity
No Information Provided
Similar Diabetes Care
Rated 2 out of 5 by Robert from I have no idea what to say about this item, as I received it and read the instructions which stated that I need to use the "glucose test strip" which was not included in the purchase. Therefore, my purchase is entirely useless unless I can get a hold of those strips. Nothing was said about that in the description. VERY disappointed.
Date published: 2018-12-05
Rated 1 out of 5 by Sandra from No glucose test strips are included and they are not available as far as I can tell. Well.ca should not be selling this item as it is worthless!
Date published: 2019-08-07