Great-tasting adult’s immune support formula:
- Reduces the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults
- Offers 30 billion CFU per dose from a combination of five proprietary strains, plus vitamins C and D
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function and nutrient metabolism
- Once-daily chewable tablet available in a delicious natural blackcurrant flavour
- Allergen free formula: Dairy Free, Gluten Free, GMO Free, No FOS, Vegetarian
As nearly 80% of the body’s immunologically active cells are located in gut-associated lymphoid tissue, an important connection has been demonstrated between the intestines and the immune system. In addition to supporting gastrointestinal health, HMF Immune provides Bl-04, a strain that has been shown in a clinical trial to reduce the risk of developing and the duration of upper respiratory tract illness in physically active adults. Similarly, it offers CUL-60, CUL-21, CUL-34 and CUL-20, which were demonstrated in a clinical trial to support upper respiratory tract health when combined with vitamin C. To further help maintain immune function, HMF Immune contains vitamins C and D. Vitamin C supports the immune system by regulating lymphocyte proliferation, natural killer cell activity and immunoglobulin production, while vitamin D helps control T cell activation, cytokine release and phagocytosis in macrophages. Research demonstrates that vitamins C and D may be especially effective in maintaining immune function in the respiratory tract.
Genestra HMF probiotics (despite having "keep refrigerated" on box) maintain a high degree of stability at 25C for up to 20 days. Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics. This product will be shipped with an ice-pack to maintain product efficacy.