Baby & Kids Health & Safety Children's Vitamins & Supplements Children's Vitamins Genestra Pediatri Vite
Genestra Pediatri Vite
Genestra Pediatri Vite provides a delicious, natural cherry-flavoured, full-spectrum liquid vitamin and mineral combination specifically formulated to support optimum nutritional status in children one year and older. Adequate amounts of vitamins and essential minerals are required for the healthy functioning of all physiological processes. Optimal nutrient intake is particularly important to the proper development of the skeletal system and maintenance of good health in children. Pediatri Vite contains more than 10 vitamins and minerals in the appropriate ratios needed for the most efficient utilization by young children. It helps in energy metabolism and tissue formation, building strong bones and teeth, and maintaining cognitive, immune and proper muscle function. Research has demonstrated that the supply and use of nutrients is most biologically relevant during early childhood, and the quantity and quality of this nutrient supply can have long-lasting effects on health.
- Comprehensive multi-vitamin supplement for children and adolescents
- Supports bone health, immune function, and normal growth and development
- Available in a great-tasting, cherry-flavoured liquid
- Better taste from natural cherry, vanilla cream and raspberry flavours for enhanced compliance
- Increased amount of essential nutrients: vitamins D and E, niacinamide, pantothenic acid, iodine, magnesium, zinc, choline and inositol
- Added vitamin K for additional bone health support
- More servings per bottle, providing an additional two-week supply
No Information Provided
Similar Children's Vitamins & Supplements
Other Genestra Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jp from Son Will Take this! My son is 8 and has ASD. He refuses to take typical gummie vitimans for kids... I am grateful for this exception! The taste must be great otherwise he would gag and refuse to take twice, lol. Also, Genestra is a Gold standard Brand that I trust!
Date published: 2020-07-05