- L. fermentum for decreasing vaginal pH
- L. gasseri to decrease vaginal pH
- L. rhamnosus for anti-microbial support against uropathogens
- Lactococcus lactis for healthy skin support
- Plus added CRAN naturelle™ organic cranberry to prevent recurrent urinary tract infections
damaging humidity and allows for easy travelling with no refrigeration required.
- 15 balanced strains to promote gut and urinary tract health
- Guaranteed 50* billion live bacteria
- Clean and toxin-free, free from allergens
- Unique plastic-free delayed-release capsule for targeted delivery – delivers up to 10x the bacteria to the gut
*Guaranteed 50 billion CFUs at expiry, when stored at recommended conditions. 125 billion CFUs at the time of manufacture. Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: 100% vegan delayed release capsule (hypromellose, gellan gum, water), potato starch, organic isomalto-oligosaccharides (VitaFiberTM fermented prebiotic fibre), magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide,ascorbic acid.
Recommended Use: For a daily source of probiotics to strengthen a woman's gut flora and support urinary tractand immune system health.
Adult Dosage: Take 1 capsule daily with food. If you are on antibiotics, take Women's Advanced Gut Health Probiotic UTI at least 2-3 hours before or after. Use for a minimum of 4 weeks to see beneficial effects.
Note: Women's Advanced Gut Health Probiotic UTI is free from: eggs, milk, mustard, peanuts, seafood (fish, crustaceans, shellfish), sesame, soy, sulphites, tree nuts and wheat.
Caution: If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea, severe abdominal pain, history of kidney stones, or if you are taking blood thinners, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.