Vitamins & Supplements Children's Vitamins & Supplements Children's Probiotics Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic for Kids Lemonade
Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic for Kids Lemonade
Advanced gut health probiotic kids by Genuine Health, in partnership with Joyous Health, will build your child’s healthy gut flora. They have 7 strains specifically chosen for tiny guts, in yummy lemonade chewables they’ll love! A unique “honeycomb” technology delivers the strains exactly where they’re needed for better oral and digestive health.
- 7 balanced strains specially chosen to support a child's gut flora, including L. rhamnosus GG for immune support and curbing abdominal discomfort and L. reuteri for digestive health and immune support
- Guaranteed 5 billion live bacteria (15 billion CFU at manufacture)
- Available in a yummy lemonade chewable
- "Honyecomb" technology delivers strains to where they are needed for better oral and digestive health
- Temperature- and humidity-controlled environment. Strains are triple cleaned to remove weak cells for a clean, stable and pure probiotic blend
- Shelf Stable Blister Pack - superior closure protects probiotics from damaging humidity. Allows for easy travelling - no refrigeration required!
- 100% Vegan
- Free from dairy, gluten, soy and peanuts
Dosage: Children 3–12 years old: Chew one tablet daily. If you are on antibiotics, take advanced gut health probiotic kids at least 2-3 hours before or after. Do not allow young children to swallow tablets whole.
Probiotic Blend - 5* billion CFU:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus A008 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum A138 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis A200 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus reuteri A113 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei A234 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus A118 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis A026 - 0.500 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Isomalt, natural lemon flavour, citric acid, ascorbic acid, monk fruit extract, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Ages 3+If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product.
Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
No Information Provided
Similar Children's Probiotics
Other Genuine Health Products