Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic for Kids Lemonade
Please be advised that Well.ca follows manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.
Advanced gut health probiotic kids by Genuine Health, in partnership with Joyous Health, will build your child’s healthy gut flora. They have 7 strains specifically chosen for tiny guts, in yummy lemonade chewables they’ll love! A unique “honeycomb” technology delivers the strains exactly where they’re needed for better oral and digestive health.
- 7 balanced strains specially chosen to support a child's gut flora, including L. rhamnosus GG for immune support and curbing abdominal discomfort and L. reuteri for digestive health and immune support
- Guaranteed 5 billion live bacteria (15 billion CFU at manufacture)
- Available in a yummy lemonade chewable
- "Honyecomb" technology delivers strains to where they are needed for better oral and digestive health
- Temperature- and humidity-controlled environment. Strains are triple cleaned to remove weak cells for a clean, stable and pure probiotic blend
- Shelf Stable Blister Pack - superior closure protects probiotics from damaging humidity. Allows for easy travelling - no refrigeration required!
- 100% Vegan
- Free from dairy, gluten, soy and peanuts
Dosage: Children 3–12 years old: Chew one tablet daily. If you are on antibiotics, take advanced gut health probiotic kids at least 2-3 hours before or after. Do not allow young children to swallow tablets whole.
Probiotic Blend - 5* billion CFU:
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus A008 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus plantarum A138 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactococcus lactis A200 - 1.000 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus reuteri A113 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus paracasei A234 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Lactobacillus acidophilus A118 - 0.500 billion CFU
- Bifidobacterium lactis A026 - 0.500 billion CFU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Isomalt, natural lemon flavour, citric acid, ascorbic acid, monk fruit extract, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide.
Ages 3+If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhoea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhoea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition, do not use this product.
Store in a cool place. For maximum potency, keep refrigerated, however refrigeration is not required.
No Information Provided
Other Genuine Health Products
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jenny8655309 from Great probiotic! I have 3 kids and I have tried every probiotic under the sun for my one daughter. My other two kids are not quite so picky but getting my one to eat a chewable that wasn’t a gummy has been hard (and the powders always seem to go to waste). Finally! This one she likes and asked me to reorder. A win! My kids recover faster from illness and don’t get sick nearly as often When they are on their probiotics and vitamins. Worth every penny.
Date published: 2021-02-14
Rated 4 out of 5 by JennB from Taste great! My 5-year-old daughter really enjoys the taste of these probiotics and she can pop them out by herself, which is very exciting for her. I have no idea how well they work, but I trust they are doing some good!
Date published: 2021-02-10
Rated 5 out of 5 by Ash from No question- best probiotic for my kids! Probiotics are expensive. Powders I have used in the past I always feel that I contaminate them with my fingers. These are perfectly packaged and they taste awesome. My kids think they are a treat
Date published: 2020-03-11
Rated 5 out of 5 by MelC from Nutritionist recommended and kids love them! I've bought multiple boxes of these as they came recommended by my nutritionist. My kids also love the chewable format and the taste!
Date published: 2020-06-24