Genuine Health Advanced Gut Health Probiotic Mood 50 Billion CFU
Description & Features
- Genuine advanced gut health probiotic mood is formulated to reduce stress and improve quality of life while supporting digestion and immune health.
- 15 probiotic strains chosen to improve mood, reaction to stressful stimuli & sleep quality, including L. gasseri and L. salivarius plus 10 mg of Extramel™ melon juice extract for antioxidant defense and reducing stress and fatigue.
- Formulated with human, third-party verified strains that are triple-cleaned in a temperature and humidity controlled environment for a stable, clean and pure probiotic blend.
- 100% Vegan, Gluten Free, made without dairy and soy ingredients.
- No refrigeration required.
- Our strains are put into a vegan, plastic-free, delayed-release capsule to ensure that they pass through the stomach acid, reaching the gut where they thrive.
Medicinal Ingredients: Per 1 Capsule
Probiotic Blend 50* billion CFU
Bifidobacterium animalis subsp. lactis A026 4.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium bifidum A058 2.0 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium breve A055 3.0 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum subsp. longum A027 1.5 billion CFU
Bifidobacterium longum subsp. infantis A041 0.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus acidophilus A118 8.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus delbrueckii subsp. Bulgaricus A165 0.05 billion CFU
Lactobacillus casei A179 3.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus gasseri A237 7.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus paracasei A234 3.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum A138 2.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus reuteri A113 2.0 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus A119 10.5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus salivarius A149 1.5 billion CFU
Lactococcus lactis subsp. lactis A200 0.95 billion CFU
Curcumis melo: SOD rich cantaloupe fruit juice concentrate 10mg
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Ascorbic acid, Carnauba Wax, Gellan gum, Guar Gum, Hypromellose, Magnesium stearate, Potato Starch, Silicon dioxide, Water
Caution: If you have fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms of digestive upset (e.g. diarrhea) occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. If you’re pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner. If you have an immune-compromised condition (e.g. AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment), do not use this product.