- Variable spray mist control for use with small, medium or large rooms
- Healthy negative ions purify the air while providing a restful sleep
- Easy-set knob controls for desired humidity level and spray mist
- Tinted night light for better sleep
- Safely and automatically shuts off when it runs out of water
- Manually controlled dual jets for broader spray mist coverage
- Large capacity water tank (6 Liters/1.6 gallon) refills with normal tap water
- Runs up to 3 nights without refilling
- Virtually silent operation ensures a quiet and restful sleep
- Consumes less power than a 40 watt light bult
- Save money with our permanent, easy to clean ceramic and nano-silver filter for control of white dust, mould and bacteria
Similar Humidifiers & Climate Control
Cassie: more than a year ago
Love this humidifier! Very quiet, no filter required! We had a bit of a blip and called customer service because the machine stopped producing mist but customer service could not have been better! So amazing we are ordering another because we loved everything about it before our little defect so hoping new one lasts! Biggest suggestion is to keep buying any products from Well.ca because they back their products and have amazing customer service, which is lacking so much these days. Well.ca has what we need for our family!
Lynne: more than a year ago
The functionality of the humidifier is great - no complaints there, it does what it's supposed to do. The biggest problem I have with it is the light - I don't know why you would put a light (that you can't turn off or even cover without blocking the humidity) on a humidifier. It is quiet and can run for a longtime without refill. The cap you close when you refill can be finicky (if you screw it on snugly, it's really hard to unscrew). If it weren't for the light, I'd probably give it 4 stars, but it has kind of defeated the purpose of buying this, because I have to turn it off at night due to the bothersome light.
Rachel: more than a year ago
I bought this humidifier because it was supposedly very quiet AND didn't have a filter that needs to be replaced (a real problem with finding them for other models) - the good news is it is SO quiet, I love it! This is one we wanted in our bedroom. So far I am happy with all it's functions except one thing - it is SO BRIGHT! There are bright blue lights around each dial for adjusting humidity level and the fan, plus a light for the ion on/of switch, and a light shining up through the water tank so you can see the level.
If you put this in a room you don't sleep in, it would not be a problem, but it is way beyond "night light" levels, just as a warning. I jokingly told my partner that we could probably get away with our bedtime reading in this light.
Barbara: more than a year ago
I researched this item before I purchased two for our home based on the favourable reviews that I had read. I have not been disappointed in this humidifier; it is quiet and efficient, easy to fill and allows a choice of humidity levels. A great humidifier at this price point; I highly recommend it.