Holista Melatonin 3 mg Easy Dissolve Sublingual
- Easy absorption, fast-dissolving sublingual tablet provides 3 mg of melatonin
- Enhances the duration and quality of sleep for shift-workers or anyone with an altered sleep schedule
- Helps reset sleep-wake cyle of circadian rhythm, and can relieve daytime fatigue associated with jet lag
- Helps reduce the time it takes to fall asleep in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome
- Contains no artificial preservatives, colours, or flavours; wheat or yeast
Recommended dosage (adults): At bedtime only, allow to dissolve under tongue 1-3 tablets once daily, or as recommended by a physician. For continued use beyond a 4-week period, consult a physician.
Each Tablet Contains:
Melatonin 3 mg
Consult a physician prior to use if you have a hormonal disorder, diabetes, liver or kidney disease, cerebral palsy, seizure disorders, migraine, depression and/or hypertension or if you are taking blood pressure or sedative/hypnotic medications. Do not drive or use machinery for 5 hours after taking melatonin. If symptoms persist continuously for more than 4 weeks or if pain or other factors appear to be the cause of sleeplessness, consult your physician. Do not use if you are taking immunosuppressive drugs and/or if pregnant or breastfeeding. Keep out of reach of children.
Contains no artificial preservatives, colours or flavours; wheat or yeast. Canadian Brand