- Dairy Free
- Gluten Free
- Peanut Free
- Tree Nut Free
- Children and adults for vomiting and diarrhea
- Children and adults for fever and heavy sweating
Recommended Dosage in first 6 hours:
Age in years
Under 12 month 200-400ml
1-3 years 400-600ml
3-6 years 600-900ml
6-12 years 900-1500ml
Over 12 1200-2000ml
Cautions: Seek medical advice if diarrhea persists for more than:
- 6 hours in infants under 6 months
- 12 hours in children under 3 years
- 24 hours in children aged 3–6 years
- 48 hours for adults and children aged over 6 years
Store in a cool dry place below 30°C
Be aware that dehydration due to vomiting or diarrhea can be dangerous in babies and children under 5 years old and in elderly people.
Use only as directed
Contains 0.78 mg/mL potassium. If you have kidney disease or are taking heart or blood pressure medicines – consult your doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Contains 1.38 mg/mL sodium. Quantity of sodium per maximum adult daily dose is 5520 mg.
Do not use if cap seal is broken. Replace cap tightly after use. Refer to base of tube for batch # and expiry date.