Features & Benefits:
- By removing your baby’s excess mucus, helps prevent potential complications such as sinusitis and improves the quality of sleep
- Soft nasal tip is specifically designed for babies’ delicate noses
- Single-use filter traps excess mucus, providing hygienic aspiration
- Cleans easily
- Allows you to control the strength of the suction with your aspiration
- Use with HydraSense Easydose or Ultra Gentle Mist to liquefy mucus prior to aspiration
- For newborns and infants from birth
- 1 nasal aspirator (1 filter chamber, 1 soft tip, 1 tube with 1 mouthpiece)
- 5 Easydose vials
- 5 single-use filtersFormulation of Easydose vials
- Rinse the aspirator with hot water before first use and dry thoroughly.
- Place a clean filter in the filter chamber and reconnect the aspirator.
- Place baby on his back in a stable and comfortable position.
- Place the Nasal Aspirator soft tip at the entrance of baby's nostril and inhale through the and cannot pass through the inhalation tube.
- Repeat in the other nostril.
- Gently lift baby to allow any remaining mucus to drain out and gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
- After each use, unscrew the aspirator at its base, remove and discard the used filter, rinse the Nasal Aspirator with hot water and dry. Do not sterilize or boil the Nasal Aspirator.
- Break off one Easydose from the strip and turn the tamper-proof tip to open.
- Lay the child on his back with his head tilted towards the right. Carefully place the tip in the upper opposite nostril after turning the child’s head to the left.
- Use hydraSense Nasal Aspirator to remove excess mucus trapped in nasal cavities.
- Soak a tissue or cotton ball in hydraSense and use it to gently wipe the child’s nostrils.
Formulation: Isotonic, undiluted, sterile, 100% natural-source desalinated sea water, with more than 70 trace elements and minerals naturally-occurring in sea water. Does not contain preservatives.
Similar Nasal Spray & Treatments
Other hydraSense Products
Malika: a few months ago
This is one of the best purchases we made for our newborn. We ran out of filters, and discovered that you really don't need them, as long as you clean the tube/bulb thoroughly. I highly recommend this for all new parents - its an amazing product that brings instant relief to little blocked nostrils.
Melissa: about a year ago
In my opinion, best boogie sucker out there. The tip of the aspirator is small, therefore fits WAY better in a small baby nostril than the other leading brand. It is more compact and easy to clean as well.
This product is at the top of my 'must buy' list when I talk to expecting mothers.
Philippa: more than a year ago
We are using this again for our second child. It was actually one of the first things we bought for him after the amazing experience we had with it and our daughter. It is the only thing that works when a little one is stuffy. We have sent them to all our friend with babies now too!! Highly recommend!!
Melinda: more than a year ago
Very useful especially during winter months when it's super dry in our home. Baby was really stuffy but this clears everything out. I haven't used any other nasal aspirators so I cannot compare, but this is effective and easy to use. Baby didn't like the saline drops but it's a quick process