- Bitter Mushroom Concentrate - Pores appear to disappear quickly both in number and size with this biotechnology derivative from a very bitter mushroom
- Marine Ferments Polymeric - derivatives from marine algae balance out the shiny appearance associated with congested skin types, without drying out the skin
- Pistacia Lentiscus Tree Resin - encourages both the look and feeling of skin purity for a comfortable surface
- Surface Balance Peptides - two peptide technologies (chains of amino acids) improve skin texture appearance without the added shine that normally results with alternative skin renewal methods
- Zinc PCA, Niacinamide and D Panthenol - vitamin and mineral combination for skin that looks free of shine and sebum congestion
Directions: Apply twice daily before the application of hydrators, makeup or sunscreen. Note: Pore Control takes approximately 20 seconds to be absorbed into the skin due to the high concentration of solubilized technologies. During this 20-second period, the serum may appear to remain on the skin surface.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Zinc PCA, Allantoin, Lecithin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, C12-14 Pareth-12, Methyl Methacrylate/PEG/PPG-4/3 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Laureth-9, Polysorbate 60, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.
Similar Facial Serums
Other Hylamide Products
Joanna: a few months ago
I have always had giant pores that have that awful black-dot look to them. This is the first pore control product that actually made a big difference in the size and visibility of my pores, and with a pretty good sebum control to boot. It keeps my face mattified for several hours, and there are zero breakouts from the sebum suppression. Color me impressed, and I plan to keep repurchasing this. WELL - please continue to carry this product.