- Bitter Mushroom Concentrate - Pores appear to disappear quickly both in number and size with this biotechnology derivative from a very bitter mushroom
- Marine Ferments Polymeric - derivatives from marine algae balance out the shiny appearance associated with congested skin types, without drying out the skin
- Pistacia Lentiscus Tree Resin - encourages both the look and feeling of skin purity for a comfortable surface
- Surface Balance Peptides - two peptide technologies (chains of amino acids) improve skin texture appearance without the added shine that normally results with alternative skin renewal methods
- Zinc PCA, Niacinamide and D Panthenol - vitamin and mineral combination for skin that looks free of shine and sebum congestion
Directions: Apply twice daily before the application of hydrators, makeup or sunscreen. Note: Pore Control takes approximately 20 seconds to be absorbed into the skin due to the high concentration of solubilized technologies. During this 20-second period, the serum may appear to remain on the skin surface.
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, PPG-3 Isostearyl Methyl Ether, Isodecyl Neopentanoate, Myristoyl Nonapeptide-3, Pistacia Lentiscus (Mastic) Gum, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Zinc PCA, Allantoin, Lecithin, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Propanediol, Pentylene Glycol, Sorbitan Isostearate, Isohexadecane, C12-14 Pareth-12, Methyl Methacrylate/PEG/PPG-4/3 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyacrylate Crosspolymer-6, Laureth-9, Polysorbate 60, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Ethoxydiglycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.