- 17 herbs, plant extracts & essential oils to hydrate dry hair
- pH balanced
- no sodium lauryl sulfate
- Evening primrose -- adds moisture, strengthens hair
- Wheat protein -- helps with comb- through and shine
- Hyaluronic acid -- same acid found in abundance in young hair
- Geranium -- strengthens hair shaft; a cellular regenerative
- Decyl glucoside -- natural surfactant certified for its eco-clean production values
- Wet hair, lather, rinse
- For fine hair, follow with Citrus & Neroli Detangler (can be used as leave-in conditioner) or Rosemary & Peppermint Detangler
- For curly hair, follow with Lavender & Avocado Intensive Conditioner
- For overly dry or damaged hair follow with Honey & Hibiscus Hair Reconstructor
* NOP Certified Organic
Other John Masters Organics Products
Marnie: about a year ago
I love this shampoo! I always wanted to try John Masters Organics but held off due to the price but I purchased this on sale and was I ever surprised. This shampoo leaves my hair clean without stripping it. I follow this with the Lavender and Avocado Intensive Conditioner. The result? Very moisturized, soft hair. And I have very processed shoulder length hair. I had used various Aveda products before but John Masters Organics is much much better. Try it - you won't be disappointed.
Kimberly: more than a year ago
Buying again! I use Lavendar and Rosemary shampoo and feel like switching to this one in the winter because my hair are more dry. (and because after 3 bottles, I still don't know which one i prefer!)
Using for a while along with the Citrus & Neroli detangler. It is amazing!
It is very soft and gentle, nice smell.