Embarrassing moments disappear. Johnson's Nursing Pads are ultra-absorbent and soft for superior protection and comfort. They let you concentrate on what's really important-nurturing your baby.
- Super absorbent core - Special polymer pulls & locks moisture away from skin for longer lasting dryness that's healthier for your skin
- Breathable protective cover - Keeps clothes dry while enabling airflow to help sore nipples.
- Silent, rustle-free design - Quiet under clothing for more discretion
- Cushiony-soft lining - For superior softness & comfort
- Exclusive contour shape - For a secure comfortable fit & complete discretion
- Unique nipple indentation - Provides soft, soothing comfort for sore nipples
- Non-slip adhesive strip - Secures pad in place for confident protection day or night
Similar Breast Care
Other Johnson & Johnson Products
Shanna: about a year ago
These are the best nursing pads I have tried. The hole in the middle for the nipple isn't there in many other brands, and I find it makes a huge difference in comfort. I had a horrible time breastfeeding my daughter at first, with cracked and bleeding nipples, and these were the only brand that didn't hurt me. They never leak, and are not noticeable under most clothes in a proper bra. They also don't crinkle like some types of nursing pads. My only complaint is that they aren't natural, but I bought some washable pads to try and replace these, and I went back to them after about a week. I find they are just way softer and more comfortable.
Tip: Once your milk supply calms down after the first few months, try using just one pad and alternating sides as needed. Not only does it serve as a reminder of which side to feed on, but it saves money because you go through the box half as fast.
Juliana: more than a year ago
Not individually wrapped, very well contoured as they are a convex shape, and are very soft. These are the most absorbent pads I have tried, no matter how much you leak, you will not need to change. The convex shape helps them to stay in place better and they dont get folded during night nursing.
Kate: more than a year ago
These are my favourite disposals nursing pads. I love that they don't come individually wrapped--less fumbling in public and not as wasteful (I just keep them in my own small reusable bag). They don't have "fake nipples"--they have a circular indent that, to me, helps centre them and give a little convex shape. I've tried Medela, Lansinoh, and Nuk and keep coming back to these!
Johanna: more than a year ago
These are the BEST (and the only good) nursing pads out there. They are the only ones that
Are actually shaped like a breast (although they all say they are), and the little nipple indentation was crucial in giving breathing room to my super sore, cracked nipples during the first month I was breastfeeding. Don't even bother with any other brands.