Imagine a liquid mousse. You can use this whenever you need to evenly distribute volume throughout the hair. Spray this on towel-dried, combed out hair and it instantly volumizes without weighing anything down. Leaves the hair looking shiny and full.
Contains Zip-Up Technology:
Kristin Ess' proprietary strengthening complex designed to "zip-up" split ends while targeting weak areas of the hair, smoothing the appearance of damaged cuticles and helping to protect hair from environmental stressors and color fade.
- For all hair types
- Root-to-end volumizing
- Instant fullness
- Shine renewing
- Lasting style support
- Cruelty free
An easy-to-apply alternative for those who have trouble using a traditional mousse, but still want to add thickness and lasting hold after styling.
- 1. Apply to towel dried hair before blow drying.
- 2. Use 5-7 sprays from roots to ends, making sure you apply as evenly as possible.
- 3. Flip hair upside down while blow drying for extra lift and hold at the root.
- 4. Once hair is completely dry, style with hot tools as desired.
- Tip: This will provide great support, lasting hold and finish when styling with hot tools, which allows you to avoid using hairspray before curling or flat ironing.
Ingredients: Alcohol Denat., Water, VP/VA Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Algin, Carrageenan, Chitosan, Coco-Glucoside, Litchi Chinensis Pericarp Extract, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil, Cetearamidoethyldiethonium Succinoyl Hydrolyzed Pea Protein, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Hypnea Musciformis Extract, Sargassum Filipendula Extract, Gelidiella Acerosa Extract, Cetrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-11, PPG-12-PEG-65 Lanolin Oil, Xanthan Gum, C11-15 Pareth-7, C12-16 Pareth-9, Trideceth-12, Glycerin, Trimethylsiloxyamodimethicone, Sorbitol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride.